Exhausting question

Ben Gibby jordad at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 16 13:25:20 EDT 2002

Just sitting here contemplating what I can do to the Car. One thing I can do
is change the exhaust. I need to find out if the turbo needs a minimum back
pressure to work properly and if the system is split down stream of the
turbo for engineering reasons or for packageing reasons. My thought is that
the turbo needs free flowing air and back pressure is bad. My plan is to go
to a single pipe and muffler with no cat. I live in a state with no
emmisions laws so I can get away with no catylitic converter.

Join the world=92s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail.