Ingo D. Rautenberg ingo at waratap.com
Fri Aug 16 11:47:49 EDT 2002

All of your points are well made.  However, unless I'm mistaken, Chris was
at a driver's safety driving school, where no timing for the purposes of
speed measurement is allowed and certainly not encouraged.  I have yet to
hear of one claim where a car was not 'covered' and paid at any Quattro Club
(now Audi Club) event.

I also bevlieve it was Kneale who last year (or was that two years ago?) had
fought to have his car justly assessed after a truck hit the carport his car
was parked in, causing it to collapse onto his 200q20v and total it.

'91 200q20v...Slightly modified
'83 Urquattro
('90 v8q RIP)