Hub centric wheels

Linus Toy linust at
Sun Aug 18 16:26:10 EDT 2002

At 12:32 PM 8/18/2002 , dkpriebe wrote:
>I recently discovered that my wheels are not hub centric. Yesterday I was
>having my tires balanced, and asked the shop about getting adapters to make
>them hub centric. They didn't have the correct size in stock, so I didn't
>get them. One thing that surprised me is that the adapters are plastic. I
>had assumed that the adapters would be an alloy, aluminium or some metal.
>Does this sound correct?
>Dave Priebe
>Kenmore, WA
>91 200tqa 157k his
>95.5 S6 100k hers
>200q20v mailing list
>200q20v at

Since you're local, check out Les Schwab--my understanding is they can get
them in aluminum.

*  Linus Toy                      Insanity is doing the same thing   *
*  Mercer Island, WA              you've always done and expecting   *
*  linust at          different results                  *
*                                      - Roger Milliken              *