Subject: IgorCamberPlate.pdf drawing is finished

Greg Johnson gregsj2 at
Thu Aug 29 21:17:23 EDT 2002

So, I'm assuming this c-plate is for the S6.  Do you have one for the '91 200-20v and if so where is it parked.

Greg J

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 21:01:43 -0400
From: Igor Kessel <igor at>
To: Audi S-list <s-car-list at>
Cc: Audi Q-list <quattro at>,
	Audi 200q20v list <200q20v at>

due to the popular demand I have finally gotten around to redrawing the
C4 chassis modification in the proper scale in Micrografx Designer and
saved it in various graphic formats. Including the Adobe Acrobat format,
which is very handy coz a) Acrobat reader is free and b) it preserves
the scale of the drawing.

Who wants it? Or perhaps Jimmy and/or Darin would like to post it on
their respective sites? Gentlemen?

Igor Kessel
two turbo quattros