Re, Euro Headlights

Derek Pulvino dbpulvino at
Sat Aug 31 11:23:03 EDT 2002

Argh!  Where you guys 2 years ago when I bought my headlights new at a best
I could do price of about 500 for the pair!  I remember asking if anybody
had any suggestions for getting some used from Europe, and alas, nothing.

Hanging my head in financial shame, but at least I know any rock chips are
mine, all mine!

Derek "expensive headlights" Pulvino

Message: 14
From: Chrisellenhem at
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 00:04:49 EDT
Subject: RE: euro headlights
To: termite at
Cc: 200q20v at

I too just recently purchased a set of used Eurolamps; mine came out of
Germany via eBay for the less princely sum of $130 delivered to my door -
yes, that is for the pair!  Lamps were ~$90/pr., shipping ~$40. Was referred
to the Germany eBay site by one of our esteemed list members - who
recommended it to all through these posts.  Have yet to install & confirm
proper operation but for such a small fee, how can you lose?  They do appear
on the German eBay site regularly...  Good luck with yours.  May do my
install this weekend.

Chris Hemberger
Amston, CT