Cold starting problem

Derek Pulvino dbpulvino at
Tue Dec 3 11:14:08 EST 2002

Hey gang,

Looking for sugestions on this.  Couple times recently, when coming out to
the car after it's been sitting for some time, have had a hard time

Temperature has gone down recently (low 40's), and it's been pretty humid.
Never seen this before.  Checked codes this morning, and got nothing there.
Didn't notice any fuel leaks (aka loss of system fuel pressure between
starts).  Any suggestions?  Sensors?

...and when I say hard starting, I mean it's been needing to crank over for
about ten seconds before catching.  Car run's fine otherwise.