Paul R. Luevano paul at
Mon Dec 9 08:52:47 EST 2002

Anyone have a favorite source for the multi function temp switch?  I seem to be
going through them at a rate of about 1 every 12 months.  :(  I'm not sure if
that is par for the course, or if it is an indication of another problem.

Anyway, last 2 were purchased at the dealer (Clair), just wondering if there is
a better alternative.  Think I'm going to order 2 this time.

Paul Luevano            |   AMA * MSF   |'99 CBR 600F4  (Racebike)   | USM * CCS #898|'97 CBR 1100XX (Streetbike)
Waltham, MA USA         |  NMA #116657  |'91 200TQ20V   (Winter)
_____"The purpose of man is to live, not to exist."-Jack London_____