Post turbo MAF????

Brian Link BrianL at
Mon Dec 9 10:34:14 EST 2002

No problems putting the MAF on the pressure side, as long as it is
calibrated.  The hard part is finding a MAF with the "burps" on the
plumbing so the hoses don't pop off all the time.  My buddy has a twin
turbo dorF Mustang with the MAF after the turbos 570+ hp with no

>Hi all,
>While browsing the excellent website, I've noticed this
installation on an RS2:
>I know this system would make a blow-off valve installation and
performance a lot better, due to >the fact that the air that escapes
won't be measured by the MAF anymore, but how efficient can such> a
setup be? Is it good for the MAF to have pressurized air passing
through? I'd really like to use >such a setup on the next stage of the
3B tuning process but is it really worth it?