a very nice 200 20V on Ebay

CL Wong montesawong at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 13 06:44:30 EST 2002

Hey Dan, I noticed that you are the seller.  Your 200
really IS interesting:

-phony euro lights (???)
-I noticed some swirl marks on the rear trunk lid, I
hope you complained about that with the person who did

-Painted wood trim really changes the character of the
interior.  I like the look but won't do it to my car.

-smooth D pillar covers... how did you do that?  does
that just pop off?

-side turn signals wired to work as marker lights...
how did you do that?

91 200Q 20v (Hoppen stage 1, Bilsteins, Eibachs, RKE)
97 A4 2.8Q 12v (Shaumberg T/B, K&N panel)

Rockland County, NY

Do you Yahoo!?