Odd Hard Start Issue

Joshua C smuckycat at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 18 17:30:19 EST 2002

I had a similar problem with hard starting when warm, check SJM's site and
look into the hall (effect) sender.  I don't know if you can replace or
repair the sender short of replacing the distributor ($$) which is what my
local shop did.  That was right after I purchased the car and knew very
little of it...mistake...because it is hard to find a shop that can
competently diagnose problems..as I found out, my shop (former) thought the
best course of action would be to replace a bunch of expensive parts

good luck

Joshua Cummings