Odd Hard Start Issue

Derek Pulvino dbpulvino at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 19 12:19:01 EST 2002

Thanks for the suggestion, btdt.  When I had the problem, it came up in the
fault codes, but I could never replicate the problem consistently enough to
manually check.  Then one day (after timing belt replacement) the car gave
me the big f.u. and wouldn't start.  Checked everything, and it was good.
Finally bucked up and bought the dist...problem solved.

My local wrench also didn't think to check codes first and went right to the
fuel-pressure check.  Checked out fine back then.  Symptoms are the same,
except for consistent starting when cold now.  Before it was intermitent
when it pleased.

Derek P

Message: 4