What is a Drag link socket?

Kneale Brownson knotnook at traverse.com
Thu Dec 19 15:51:41 EST 2002

At 01:22 PM 12/19/2002 -0500, SuffolkD at aol.com wrote:
>[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]
>Please, what is a drag link socket?
>-Scott in BOSTON

It's a socket (various drive sizes, but the one the Bentley recommends is
1/2" drive) that has what looks like a large flat-bladed screwdriver bit as
its working end.  Looks like:


More information about the 200q20v mailing list