Drag link socket Steering Rack ?

Kneale Brownson knotnook at traverse.com
Thu Dec 19 21:33:32 EST 2002

You might want to add that Sears stores frequently have 1/2" drive drag
link sockets.

At 09:05 PM 12/19/2002 -0500, SuffolkD at aol.com wrote:
>Thanks for the info,  I repackaged it info for future searches.
>-Scott in BOSTON
>Two links for the archives:
>Drag link socket:
>It's a socket (various drive sizes, but the one the Bentley recommends is
>1/2" drive) that has what looks like a large flat-bladed screwdriver bit as
>its working end.  Looks like:
>            http://buy.snapon.com/catalog/search.asp?partno=GF22
>In a message dated 12/19/02 3:38:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>brett at cloud9.net writes:
>> >Please, what is a drag link socket?
>***** which tell(s) you: ******
>>3/4" drag-link socket for 1/2" drive, available from  professional tools
>>suppliers (Snap-On, MacTools).
>>* The socket I've used is a 3/8" drive, looks like a giant flat
>>screwdriver (which it probably is). I think the blade is 3/4" wide (19mm
>>x 2mm for my fellow Metric Indoctrinated listers). The whole socket is
>>about 30mm tall. I've gotten it through my favorite McMaster-Carr
>>catalogue.  Craftsdude has it in 1/2" drive, it's called a "drag link
>>socket". You'll need a 3/4" one, catalogue P/N 44512, sells for $6.49.

More information about the 200q20v mailing list