: OIl pressuresymbol

Derek Pulvino dbpulvino at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 27 18:23:01 EST 2002

Pretty common problem.  Happened in my car way back, cured by cleaning the
connections at the back of the cluster with contact cleaner.

Should get you there.

Derek P

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 11:45:08 -0800
From: Chuck Pierce <cpcycle at earthlink.net>
To: 200 list <200q20v at audifans.com>
Subject: OIl pressuresymbol

HI gang

The oil symbol is now incessant, ( my daughters have named the car
"beep" ). Is there a way to check out the senders  with a multimeter at
Yes the car has enough oil and the pressure is running about 4.5 bar
when driving.  I realize I asked this question in Aug. , but then it was
not as consistent in being a pest. We changed computers and I lost the
other replies.

91 20v Avant ( slowly getting sorted out )