[200q20v] Re: Outa gas!!!

George Sidman sidman at montereynet.net
Sat Feb 2 14:58:08 EST 2002

Last night, driving back from Las Vegas, the computer though I had 35
miles of gas to go at the established speed, and the nearest gas
station was 10 miles away. But, I ran out of gas. Then I remembered
that when I installed the new fuel pump a few months ago it appeared
to be slightly higher off the bottom of the tank than the OEM pump.
Previously, I had run the tank down to 5 miles remaining. Anybody else
BTDT?  And, be forewarned if you have replaced your fuel pump
George Sidman, President
Monterey Network Center
sidman at montereynet.net
831. 657. 1500