[200q20v] Discount radiators fiasco ...

Arun Rao rao at pixar.com
Sun Feb 3 16:04:19 EST 2002

Just tried to replace my radiator (yes, the neck broke, like everyone
else's!) with one from Discount Radiators (www.discountradiators.com). I'd
just wrestled the darn thing in when I realized that the new one didn't
have hose connections for the auxiliary radiator -- I guess they've sent
me the generic type 44 part.  I've fired off an e-mail to them (along with
pictures of what the original looks like -- ah, the wonders of the digital
age), but has this happened to anyone else?

What does that pesky auxiliary radiator do, anyway?

Arun Rao
Pixar Animation Studios
1200 Park Ave
Emeryville, CA 94608