[200q20v] Hydraulic leak - UV dye?

Kneale Brownson knotnook at traverse.com
Tue Feb 5 16:12:40 EST 2002

Cracked reservoir?

Anyway, I sprayed my reservoir and hoses all off with WD40 and then blasted
it with the air hose, followed by a bunch of wiping with paper towels and
came up with a pretty clean area before I replaced the high pressure line
to the PS rack (I took out the reservoir so I could almost get my fat arms
into the area to attach the new hose to the rack).