Audi backs out of Mt Wash sponsorship, 2002 cancelled

Brett Dikeman brett at
Tue Feb 12 22:12:49 EST 2002

Well, according to a press release Chris posted on the main list,
Audi's officially out of Mt. Washington.  I had been told by an
anonymous source Audi wasn't coming back in all likelihood, but I
just didn't want to believe it.

This was such a great event...I -really- hope another manufacturer
steps up to the plate, but it concerns me that the event's been
cancelled this year...maybe with the whole financial atmosphere
Ford/Chevy couldn't(kind of hard to believe, its not exactly
expensive as far as motorsport events go...)

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin	(PGP Public Key)