car companies

stevequattro at stevequattro at
Sat Feb 16 17:46:18 EST 2002

It is VERY helpful and considerate to send cash/vehicles/goods to help
victims of ANY sort and/or those working directly to help them.

However, it takes more than shifting a portion of a marketing budget to a
tax-deductible contribution to entice me to buy an American vehicle.

I mean good deeds are great, but it doesn't make a poorly executed product
worth buying.

Don't get me wrong, I respect the effort that was made by the companies who
offered donations.

Just don't try to push their products on people because they made you feel

Steve Hauptmann
South Carolina