pretty cool german 200 links

Shayne thequattroking at
Thu Feb 21 09:41:12 EST 2002

I had some GM flat black engine enamel laying around.  I tried it on a set
of wheels I painted for winter use.  They are holding up very well.  Gave
them a very nice flat finish.  Eventually I cleared the wheels and they
continue to hold up very well.

Shayne P.

Enough Audis to give plenty of headaches.

Parting:  1972 Mercedes Benz 280 SE 4.5

>> Nice web page--how did you do the trim black-out? Not Photoshop? :-)
>> Phil
> No, not quite -- but it was a trial to see how I'd like the look. Judicious
> use of electrical tape.  That way I could always go back if I didn't like
> it.  I do like it, but haven't got around to painting it yet.  Anyone know
> of a rally good (flake-resistant) paint (assuming proper paint prep)?

Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free address at