pretty cool german 200 links

Brett Dikeman brett at
Thu Feb 21 14:34:15 EST 2002

You know, in all this discussion, nobody mentioned the mirror-finish
aluminum trim on the avant.  I think it's ugly as sin...

...but it occurred to me that these guys, if anybody, would know
where to get -real- carbon fibre trim!  There has to have been at
least one company that made it for the later type44...

Anyone speak German and willing to zip them an email?

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin	(PGP Public Key)