lowering springs

CL Wong montesawong at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 07:33:00 EST 2002

This brings up another memory I recall someone
mentioning awhile back.

Lowering springs make the rear of our 200s appear to
be too low and someone mentioned putting something in
the spring area to raise it up a bit.  Does anyone
recall what folks use to get that slight rise in the

--- mike mcgranahan <mcgranahanmike at hotmail.com>