[200q20v] Cheap Headlight Protection

Fundsalo Racing fundsaloracing at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 15:02:21 EST 2002

I use clear packing tape, about $1.99 a roll at Wally

The power of Great Britain was "irresistible" and would destroy all who stood in the way, Sewall warned. "I have faith that the rebellion will shrink back to its native hell, and that Great Britain will rise superior to all the gasconade of the little, wicked American politicians."

1774, Sewall to John Adams immediately prior to his permanent return to England

Do You Yahoo!?