[200q20v] Headlight Protection Films

Gary Anderson wanemardo at attbi.com
Mon Jan 7 21:10:09 EST 2002

When I stopped by Stongard's office, I picked up some samples.
The samples measured 2mm thick, and found I had a Stongard brochure, that
quotes 80mil thickness.
Hope it helps, for whatever it is worth.

BTW, my warranty claim (improper size cut for 200 euro's) has nothing to do
with the 3M material, that appears to work as advertised, as protection, no
guarantee something can break a headlight if big enough.  Stongard requires
buying essentially an insurance policy for their extended 3 year warranty
against breakage.

Anyone on the S-Car list see any similar threads, or posted this thread