[200q20v] Headlight Protection Films

Gary Anderson wanemardo at attbi.com
Thu Jan 10 20:47:05 EST 2002

You have good words here, and I am in essential agreement, sounds like we
went through very similar thought processes.  One difference is I paid
Stongard an installation fee to install their headlight covers, and was
expecting, "....it fits perfectly, precisely and beautifully." (per
Stongard's sales brochure).
Now the good news, have a tele message here at home tonight, saying they
will install the correct replacement headlight covers when they are
received, at no charge.  Patience does work sometimes, better things can
So, I will order a replacement lens from Denon in BC (my cost is $80 and my
plan all along, per "Caveat Emptor"), and will accept their offer and move
on to other things.

Greg B in Portland has heard from Stongard, and they are going to make his
order correct.

Someone asked what the headlight cover extended warranty fee costs.  I
believe it is $15.00 for a 3 year period.

If you buy both the body kit and headlight covers, the extended warranty is
no charge, you just have to send the buyer registration cards to Stongard.

I think Stongard is being wise to here to support their customer service,
they just needed to work out a problem in the office without the customer
All will be well here in Rainy Weather Land.
Thanks to all. Gary A....