[200q20v] Thanks for the Radiator advice

Phil Rose pjrose at frontiernet.net
Wed Jan 16 16:23:33 EST 2002

At 2:13 PM -0500 1/16/02, Zoot531 at aol.com wrote:
>      Once again this list has been wonderfully helpful...to the tune
>of saving me more than $200.  I informed my mechanic of my find at
>thepartsbin.com and he said to go for it...the radiator is currently
>on order and should arrive in 2 days.  My mechanic got the $450
>price from a dealer who i suppose would have made a fair profit, my
>mechanic was passing on the part at cost...once again...thanks alot,
>I appreciate it.
>Adam Chinchiolo

Someone sent me email today saying that thepartsbin.com had shipped
him the _wrong_ radiator (i.e., one for earlier models), and they
said they didn't have one for the '91 200 in stock. I have no idea
when that happened--maybe not recently. But if I were you it may be
worthwhile to phone thepartsbin to verify that they are shipping the
correct part.

Phil Rose				Rochester, NY
'91 200q	(130 Kmiles, Lago blue)
'91 200q   (57 Kmiles, Tornado red)