[200q20v] ONE TIME request for support - NAC ALERT!

Fundsalo Racing fundsaloracing at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 11:25:37 EST 2002

If you do any shopping on the net - and I bet some of
you do - I've started with an on-line mall business
where all purchases benefit the customer directly with
a cash-back bonus and I would like to have your
business! My mall is at:

You can link to all major on-line merchants
(amazon.com, wall-mart, etc) from
gnjpowell.nexgenmall.com without knowing the target
URL and earn yourself cash-back bonuses on everything
you purchase. International merchants and customers
are fully supported. No fee, no obligation, but you'll
be helping my new business get off the ground so I can
buy more old Audis! Sign-up and use is very simple.

We will be adding more automotive and Audi-specific
vendors over time... Suggestions for vendors are most

If you have interest in participating in this business

THANKS for suffering the NAC noise!

Part #1 We may please ourselves with the prospect of free and popular governments. But there is great danger that those governments will not make us happy. God grant that they may. But I fear that in every assembly, members will obtain an influence by noise not sense. By meanness, not greatness. By ignorance, not learning. By contracted hearts, not large souls...

John Adams

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!