[200q20v] ONE TIME request for support - NAC ALERT!

Brett Dikeman brett at cloud9.net
Thu Jan 17 16:16:58 EST 2002

At 11:25 AM -0800 1/17/02, Fundsalo Racing wrote:
>If you do any shopping on the net - and I bet some of
>you do - I've started with an on-line mall business
>where all purchases benefit the customer directly with
>a cash-back bonus and I would like to have your
>business! My mall is at:

This is a blatantly commercial posting to the list and is completely
inappropriate....it isn't even audi specific, certainly not 200q20v
specific.  Audifans site policy has ALWAYS been against even vendor
postings of a strong commercial nature.

Its fast becoming clear that I need to write up guidelines for what
is appropriate and what is not.  Expect to see it, along with a
disciplinary policy, in the next few days.  I was up until 4am last
night working on actual system administration stuff for audifans,
there's more to be done, and I don't have time to deal with this.

I want to be absolutely clear however, for other members that might
be thinking "if glenn did it, I can!"  Commercial/self-serving posts
of this nature will not be tolerated at ALL from this point forward.

200q20v listadmin
http://www.users.cloud9.net/~brett/bdikeman.asc	(PGP Public Key)