[200q20v] Upgraded Brakes

CL Wong montesawong at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 18:24:01 EST 2002

I had originally thought I would not do the BIRA
conversion due to cost constraints, but I've recently
been wavering in my resolve (maybe I could buy a few
parts at a time).

My UFO rotors are original at 120k and look pretty
thin.  While I'm sure I can go a bit longer (my
integra has original rotors at 145k, and Bernie has
original UFO rotors at 180k?) I feel I need to start
thinking about replacement options:

1- replace with high performance
2- replace with OEM and risk warping with a bad set of
rotors (is this possible?)

91 200Q 20v (Hoppen stage 1, Bilsteins, Eibachs, RKE)
97 A4 2.8Q 12v (Shaumberg T/B, K&N panel)

Rockland County, NY

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!