[200q20v] Brake bleeding

Fundsalo Racing fundsaloracing at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 11:34:39 EST 2002

I spread a small amount of grease around the perimiter
of the bleeder-screw. Also, you can usually tell by
the color of the fluid when you're getting fresh stuff

-glen  our website: gnjpowell.nexgen3000.com

Part #1 We may please ourselves with the prospect of free and popular governments. But there is great danger that those governments will not make us happy. God grant that they may. But I fear that in every assembly, members will obtain an influence by noise not sense. By meanness, not greatness. By ignorance, not learning. By contracted hearts, not large souls...

John Adams

Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!