[200q20v] to chip or not to chip...?

Fundsalo Racing fundsaloracing at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 19:01:54 EST 2002

I am very very pleased with the IA Stage III+. Have
had it over a year now. No loss of drivability
whatsoever. No reliability problems. MPG even went UP
by 1-2 MPG. My car is otherwise bone-stock. Excellent
mod and superb perf/$ ratio. Could not be happier with
it. I think Ned is just slow in updating his web
site... It's available.

-glen  get cash-back on all web purchases @ gnjpowell.nexgenmall.com !

Part #1 We may please ourselves with the prospect of free and popular governments. But there is great danger that those governments will not make us happy. God grant that they may. But I fear that in every assembly, members will obtain an influence by noise not sense. By meanness, not greatness. By ignorance, not learning. By contracted hearts, not large souls...

John Adams

Do You Yahoo!?