[200q20v] Interior lights

Brett Dikeman brett at cloud9.net
Fri Jan 25 19:24:42 EST 2002

At 8:45 AM -0700 1/25/02, Henry A Harper III wrote:
>On Friday, January 25, 2002 4:31 AM, Dmohlemacher at aol.com
>[SMTP:Dmohlemacher at aol.com] wrote:
>>  Any advice\experience on replacing the lights in the switches on the center
>>  console? (Seat heater switch, ABS switch, etc.)
>Good writeup (part numbers, etc) at http://www.20v.org/acclight.htm... seat
>heater switches are soldered tiny bulbs, other switches are press-fit tiny
>bulbs. I have done both my seat heater switches, James' seat heater switches,
>and the other three switches on my car. Just be careful in the prying apart of
>the switch, especially in colder temperatures.

Problem with this writeup is that they mention various part numbers
etc, but with a disclaimer that they're too bright/hot.  For example,
the regular panel switches, the wagner #...does anyone have a bulb
that -is- the right brightness?

Maybe it's just me, but this seems like something blau would excel
at.  Maybe I should call Mac up @Clair and ask him what his prices
are, or if they cross-reference to something else.

   There's also the whole possibility with LEDs(save for the switch's
indicator light)...

http://www.users.cloud9.net/~brett/bdikeman.asc	(PGP Public Key)