200q20v digest, Vol 1 #1020 - 4 msgs

C1J1Miller at aol.com C1J1Miller at aol.com
Mon Jul 1 18:45:19 EDT 2002

Do it the easy and safe way:

Open hood, uncover fuse box, and find the two engine computer fuses on the
side rail (mine have a plastic orange cover over them, connecting them).
Pull fuses, wait several minutes, replace.

Might also work well on a track day:  warm up car first, clear learned
settings, then go blast around the track.

In a message dated 7/1/02 12:08:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,