What is the best bypass valve for the 200???

Audi Sport themercedesbenz at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 10 06:00:19 EDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
I am looking to replace the stock plastic, rubber diaphragmed bypass valve
with an after market metal unit. Do any of you know which valve works best =
the 200? Who makes it? And how much is it? I know there are quite a few
companies that offer bypass valves out there that would fit out cars but wh=
one should I go with? Anyone with experience on this?

Join the world=92s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. Click Here[1]

  1. http://g.msn.com/1HM1ENUS/c157??PI=3D44364