Bilstein ?

Freed, David (Exchange) dfreed at
Wed Jul 10 12:14:41 EDT 2002

Bilstein on-line catalog is not clear but
says Fronts HD is P36-0370 and SP is P36-0369.
The listing is for "with Sport Suspension" and says
Rears as B46-2065 and B46-2066.
is the listing for "exp Sport Suspension" and says
Rears as BE5-2593.
The Fronts show the same HD and SP listings.

I think these are the listings according to
Go to Audi and then "Get Models"
seems to agree except for rears and I have 2593's which aren't listed.

I will stand by my listing unless Bilstein says different.

I have Bilsteins for both my Audis so I'm not joining this GP.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Simoes [mailto:dans at]
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 10:27 AM
To: Freed, David (Exchange)
Cc: 'Chewy4000 at'; '200q20v List'; s-cars
Subject: Re: Bilstein ?

> Stock Ride Height (HD shocks)
> P36-0370    Front
> BE5-2593    Rear
> Lowered Ride Height (Sport shocks)
> P36-0369    Front
> B46-2065    Rear

Something must be mixed up here.  I have a listing for HDs of:
>bilstein rear  B46-2065
>bilstein front P36-0370

Confirmed by

I am still trying to organize a group purchase of these.  Let me know if
you want in...

Please be aware that, notwithstanding the fact that the person sending
this communication has an address in Bear Stearns' e-mail system, this
person is not an employee, agent or representative of Bear Stearns.
Accordingly, this person has no power or authority to represent, make
any recommendation, solicitation, offer or statements or disclose
information on behalf of or in any way bind Bear Stearns or any of its