importing rs2

Audi Sport themercedesbenz at
Mon Jul 15 20:16:52 EDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Unfortunatelly it looks like it will be next to impossible bringing an RS2 to
the states. I haven't bought the car yet or anything, I was trying to see what
is invloved but it looks like it will be a fortune and I don't have that kind
of money. It looks like it won't happen. I guess I'l' stick to modifying my
200 20V.

Dan B.
----Original Message Follows----
From: "David Manz "
To: themercedesbenz at
Subject: importing rs2
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 12:33:20 -0700
I am very intrested in your importation of an rs2. I would love to do the same
some day. Please let me know how it goes. That is very exciting. Where did you
get it from?
~David Manz
PS: I would advise you to go to
They are a great group a guys ( new complany) but they are bringing in an rs4,
so they have experience.

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: Click Here[1]