Farewell 200 20V Fans

Bayviewtom at cs.com Bayviewtom at cs.com
Thu Jul 18 01:08:21 EDT 2002

Well, I took my wife out for one last spin in the 200 tonight. A flatbed
truck arrives at my office at 9am to take the car to its new owner in New
York. Most of you know I was a bit unsettled at how my auction was going on
E-Bay, but as luck would have it, I got a call last weekend from an Audi nut
(he owns five of 'em). After the auction ended, I talked to him, and I got
just a little less than my reserve price. Granted, my reserve price was blue
book value, and with a non-working stereo, I think the deal is more than

I plan to pass on this e-mail list to the new owner. You all have been very
kind, supportive, and more than happy to offer advice when needed.