Hydraulic hose fix?

Phil Rose pjrose at frontiernet.net
Thu Jul 18 18:07:54 EDT 2002

At 1:38 PM -0700 7/18/02, Bernie Benz wrote:
>You can cut the hose off of the banjo end and use any hose with hose clamps.

That (replacement with new rubber) is probably the better idea, since
the old hose usually has become so hardened that clamping tightly
enough (to prevent leakage at the reservoir) may not be
possible,--even after cutting off the end piece.


Phil Rose
Rochester, NY
mailto:pjrose at frontiernet.net

More information about the 200q20v mailing list