Shade tree mechanic advice

Scalmanini Steve sscalmanini at
Thu Jul 18 18:06:39 EDT 2002

I've used these "spray socks" for years when under the
car (and, more frequently, when under the house or in
the rafters with the dust & cobwebs).  ' get 'em from
paint stores and some hardware stores.


There's a product made for painters.  Stretchy cotton
(I think that's the fabric) hood with an opening for
your eyes you're supposed to cover with goggles.

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Autos - Get free new car price quotes

More information about the 200q20v mailing list