Boost and TDC and distributors

Bernie Benz b.m.benz at
Fri Jul 19 09:14:24 EDT 2002

It is very difficult to accurately use the dist rotor as your alignment
pointer because of the parallax errors involved.  There is an embossed line
on the top surface of the Hall rotor directly under the hot end of the dist
rotor that is in the same plane as the TDC mark on the edge of the dist.
Try aligning these two marks for higher accuracy.