CD changer...

jay noyes jaycnoyes at
Sat Jul 20 06:43:22 EDT 2002

E-02 means A disc is in the player mechanism Solution: Press the magazine eject button, and insert an empty magazine

----- Original Message -----
From: Zoot531 at
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2002 9:37 PM
To: 200q20v at
Subject: CD changer...

In addition to this CD Changer thread...  Does anyone know that the code
"E-02" on the changer remote means?  I've contacted AOA and they say to
contact Bose...Wrote Bose and of course they said to call AOA.  My CD Changer
has not functioned for some time, atleast 2 years.  Any help here would be

Adam Chinchiolo
'91 200q20v sedan
200q20v mailing list
200q20v at more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :