E 02...my CD changer is confused

Scalmanini Steve sscalmanini at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 21 04:33:58 EDT 2002

Well, since my first fix suggestion didn't work, you
could, worst-case, exchange the unit for a
remanufactured one.  The P/N for which to get a price
quote is 443 035 201 X (the X means remanufactured; a
new unit is the same P/N but without the X).

Also, the units might be remanufactured at the same
location as the stock radio/cassette head, Midwest
Electronics.  Call 'em and see if they service the
unit and if they know what the problem might be.  I
have 'em bookmarked at
their phone # is on that web page.

Good luck,


Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Health - Feel better, live better

More information about the 200q20v mailing list