posting from other addresses

Brett Dikeman brett at
Mon Jul 22 22:25:20 EDT 2002

A couple of people have had this problem recently, and we never
documented a good explanation, so I just fixed that little problem.

Basically, the list software will HOLD a post from you if you try and
post from a non-subscribed email address.  The new help section entry
covers this issue in more detail.

Please email me directly with any questions, comments, suggestions,
rants, raves, or large anonymous cash donations*.

*yeah, I had a good laugh there too :-)