IC inlet O-ring size?

Brett Dikeman brett at cloud9.net
Wed Jul 24 16:21:49 EDT 2002

Anybody know the size of the o-ring used on the inlet side pipe
connection of the IC?  Mine is leaking like a sieve...time for a nice
viton replacement oring to go in there.

Oh, and I discovered the big reason why my car was getting slower and
slower at Watkins Glen...nice, big, 3/4" tear at the top of the hose.
Between the two, that explains why Chris's car(with the same ECU mod)
felt about 3x faster...