Mintex red box pads for G60 brakes

Bernie Benz b.m.benz at
Wed Jul 24 17:06:21 EDT 2002

Phil, IMO, you will twist off the screw heads before you are able to remove
the screws.  Further, those retainers for the outer pad only are not needed
and prevent the pads from being reversed at half life.  As I earlier
recomended, just tack the pads to the caliper fingers and piston head with
silicone caulk when installing.  It's a good vib damper, used in this
application for 10 years now.