Brake Pad Recommendations for Street

Shayne thequattroking at
Thu Jul 25 03:21:50 EDT 2002

I knew you would ask that.  I wish I could tell you.  I don't remember
though.  You would think I could remember since I put them front and rear in
my wifes, mothers and sisters car.  Sorry, I guess I have oldtimers

Shayne P.

Oakland, CA.

Enough Audis to give plenty of headaches.

Parting:  1972 Mercedes Benz 280 SE 4.5