control arm ball joint

Joshua C smuckycat at
Tue Jul 30 12:07:17 EDT 2002

I just got my car inspected this weekend and it seems as though my ball
joint on the control arm (PS) is trash.
?   is this something that can be repalced seperatly?  Or is it time for a
new control arm?
I am going to do new bushings too when I do the shocks (in the mail) so it
may be cheaper/easier to do the arms anyways.  Does anyone know of a company
that may sell reconditioned suspension bits?  (as in new bushings already
pushed in), or who would have the best prices?