Radiator removal finished

Peter Schulz peschulz at cisco.com
Tue Jul 30 12:11:46 EDT 2002

At 02:52 AM 7/28/2002 -0500, BriceW at webtv.net wrote:
>That is great news that the Nissens all metal #60347 is the right
>radiator for the 20V!
>Now, we need to get the Audi parts sources to carry it.
>I checked all over the USA a few weeks ago and no one in the states
>stocks or has it.
>The www.thepartsconnection.com guy had heard rumours that Nissens had
>made an all metal radiator for the 20V. That was what prompted me to
>look on the www.nissens.com site and lo and behold there it was.
>I have done the repair on the neck but will order this radiator as a
>backup and have it ready just in case. The repair is working fine but
>the peace of mind of an all metal radiator outweighs that.
>200q20v mailing list
>200q20v at audifans.com

I called the Partsbin (http:www.partsbin.com) - they carry the Nissens radiators, but do not have a listing for our cars
- I spoke with Mike and he said that the part number 60347 was incomplete
or was it 60437?
he would need the complete Nissens part number to be able to source them.

Do either of you have the complete Nissens part number?

Peter Schulz
1990 CQ
1991 200 20v TQW indigo mica
1991 200 20v TQW titanium grey