control arm ball joint

Steven Hauptmann hauptmanns at MAIL.LLR.STATE.SC.US
Tue Jul 30 12:36:34 EDT 2002

The ball joint is only available with the control arm.

The good news is that the control arm/ball joint also comes with the new
bushing (which is available separately) already fitted.

I bought mine from Rod at The Parts Connection. Let me know if you need the

Steve Hauptmann
South Carolina

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Joshua C [mailto:smuckycat at]
Sent:	Tuesday, July 30, 2002 11:07 AM
To:	200q20v at
Subject:	control arm ball joint

I just got my car inspected this weekend and it seems as though my ball
joint on the control arm (PS) is trash.
?   is this something that can be repalced seperatly?  Or is it time for a
new control arm?
I am going to do new bushings too when I do the shocks (in the mail) so it
may be cheaper/easier to do the arms anyways.  Does anyone know of a company
that may sell reconditioned suspension bits?  (as in new bushings already
pushed in), or who would have the best prices?

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device:

200q20v mailing list
200q20v at

More information about the 200q20v mailing list