running hot

Ingo Rautenberg irautenberg at
Sat Jun 1 09:58:16 EDT 2002

Yes there is a radiator fan thermoswitch ( a real pain in the @$$ to get to)
underneath the upper radiator hose, if I remember correctly.  If this switch
goes bad, the radiator fan will not come on when it's supposed to.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vincenzo Basile" <Bleaf1 at>
To: <200q20v at>
Sent: Saturday, June 01, 2002 8:26 AM
Subject: running hot

Hi all
well My fusable link is good ,and my car is running very very hot when
idling ,while I am careful not to let another boil over happen , I  put on
the heat so that the fan kicks on .Does anyone know if there is a temp.
senser switch to make the fan come on earlier?(I changed the temp.switch for
the after run)also is there someting else I should be looking for?

200q20v mailing list
200q20v at